deceiving and being deceived
- 2 Timothy 3:13
while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.2 Timothy 3:12-14 (in Context) 2 Timothy 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
More results from Gospel.com Sorry. No results found for "deceiving being deceived" in Gospel.com.
- ABISHAI » Saves David from being slain by a Philistine (2 Samuel 21:17)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Herod, toward the wise men who deceived him (Matthew 2:16)
- BIGOTRY » INSTANCES OF » Of being a gluttonous man and a winebibber (a wino) (Matthew 11:18,19)
- BIRDS » Moses' law protected the mother from being taken with the young (Deuteronomy 22:6,7)
- BLASPHEMY » INSTANCES OF » Peter, when accused of being a disciple of Jesus (Matthew 26:74; Mark 14:71)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » After being rebuked and punished for worshiping the golden calf (Exodus 33:4)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » The death of the ten spies and their being sentenced to wander for forty years (Numbers 14:39,40)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » Their complaining against God and being bitten by fiery serpents (Numbers 21:7)
- COURAGE » INSTANCES OF PERSONAL BRAVERY » Thomas, in being willing to die with Jesus ( John 11:16)
- COVETOUSNESS » INSTANCES OF » In deceiving Jacob when he served him seven years for Rachel (Genesis 29:15-30)
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.