- Matthew 5
[ Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount ] Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. [ The Beatitudes ] He said: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. ...
- Matthew 5:2
and he began to teach them. [ The Beatitudes ] He said:Matthew 5:1-3 (in Context) Matthew 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
More results from Gospel.com Sorry. No results found for "the Beatitudes" in Gospel.com.
- READINGS, SELECT » THE BEATITUDES (Matthew 5:1-16)
- BULLOCK » Laws concerning » Theft of (Exodus 22:1-10)
- BURGLARY » See THEFT
- COMMANDMENTS » OTHER APOSTLES » See THEFT
- CRIME » PARTIAL LISTS OF » See THEFT, and the like
- LARCENY » See THEFT
- REPENTANCE » INSTANCES OF » Achan, because of his theft (Joshua 7:20)
- RESTITUTION » To be made for theft (Exodus 22:1-4; Proverbs 6:30,31; Ezekiel 33:15)
- ROBBERS » See THEFT
- ROBBERY » INSTANCES OF » See THEFT
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.